Arizona's Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) available for Monday's Wild Card contest
Arizona Cardinals running back Chase Edmonds (ribs/toe) is not listed on Monday's injury report against the Los Angeles Rams.
Edmonds will play on Monday night after Arizona's running back practiced in full on Friday. In a matchup against numberFire's seventh rated defense, our models project Edmonds to score 9.8 FanDuel points.
Edmonds' projection includes 8.1 rushing attempts for 34.9 yards and 3.2 receptions for 25.9 yards.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (PED) suspended for six games May 2nd, 2022
- Cardinals acquire Marquise Brown in trade with Ravens April 28th, 2022
- Cardinals pick up Kyler Murray fifth-year option April 28th, 2022
- Keim on Kyler Murray's potential trade possibility: 'Zero chance' April 21st, 2022
- Tight end Zach Ertz re-signs with Cardinals March 14th, 2022
- Cardinals sign running back James Conner to three-year deal March 14th, 2022