Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup
Pittsburgh Steelers wide receiver JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) was activated from injured reserve on Saturday
Smith-Schuster is on track to return after Pittsburgh's primary slot receiver missed extended time with a shoulder injury. In a potential matchup against numberFire's 18th rated pass defense, expect Smith-Schuster to play primarily inside after registering a 77% slot percentage on 152 pass snaps this season.
On 25 targets this season, Smith-Schuster has produced 15 receptions for 129 yards and six first downs.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Pittsburgh picks Kenny Pickett at No. 20 April 29th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Steelers sign quarterback Mitchell Trubisky to two-year deal March 14th, 2022
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers narrowing down choices for 2022 destination March 6th, 2022
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021