Buccaneers activate Giovani Bernard (knee) from injured reserve on Saturday
Tampa Bay Buccaneers running back Giovani Bernard (knee) was activated from injured reserve on Saturday.
Bernard is on track to return after the veteran running back was sidelined since Week 14. In potential pass catching role behind Leonard Fournette, Bernard's FanDuel salary stands at $4,700.
Bernard's current projection includes 2.0 rushing attempts for 8.1 yards and 1.3 receptions for 8.1 yards.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Chris Godwin signs three-year deal with Buccaneers March 17th, 2022
- Buccaneers add Russell Gage to receiving group March 16th, 2022
- Tom Brady announces un-retirement from football, will play for Buccaneers in 2022 March 13th, 2022
- Buccaneers place franchise tag on Chris Godwin on Tuesday March 8th, 2022
- Bucs expected to franchise tag Chris Godwin (ACL) March 7th, 2022
- Bucs ink Rob Gronkowski to one-year deal March 15th, 2021