Najee Harris (elbow) questionable for Steelers' Wild Card contest against Chiefs
Pittsburgh Steelers running back Najee Harris (elbow) is listed as questionable for Sunday's Wild Card game against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Harris' Wild Card status appears in limbo after Pittsburgh's rookie running back followed consecutive missed practices with a full session on Friday. Expect Benny Snell to see more touches if Harris is limited or inactive against numberFire's 20th rated rush defense during the regular season.
Harris' current projection includes 17.7 rushing attempts for 75.5 yards and 3.8 receptions for 25.7 yards.
- James Conner (ribs) active for Cardinals Monday January 17th, 2022
- Arizona's Rondale Moore (ankle) active for Monday's Wild Card matchup against Rams January 17th, 2022
- 49ers' Jimmy Garoppolo dealing with "slight" sprained shoulder January 17th, 2022
- Seahawks' Russell Wilson "wants to explore trade options" January 16th, 2022
- New England's Damien Harris (hamstring) active for Saturday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Rondale Moore (ankle) questionable for Arizona's Wild Card injury matchup against Rams January 15th, 2022
- Pittsburgh's JuJu Smith-Schuster (shoulder) expected to play in Sunday's Wild Card matchup January 15th, 2022
- Najee Harris (elbow) not listed on Steelers' Wild Card injury report January 15th, 2022
- Najee Harris (elbow) questionable for Steelers' Wild Card contest against Chiefs January 14th, 2022
- Steelers expect Najee Harris (elbow) to practice Friday January 13th, 2022
- Steelers activate James Washington from COVID list January 13th, 2022
- Steelers' Najee Harris (elbow) DNP on Wednesday January 12th, 2022