Tyreek Hill (heel) downgraded at Chiefs practice Thursday
Kansas City Chiefs wide receiver was downgraded to a limited participant at Thursday's practice.
Hill was listed as a full participant on Wednesday and it's unclear whether the Chiefs are managing his reps or if there was a setback. As of now, Hill is expected to play against the Pittsburgh Steelers on Sunday, but his snaps could be managed if the Chiefs are in control.
numberFire's models currently project Tyreek for 9.4 targets and 15.2 FanDuel points in the Wild Card Round. The Steelers finished the regular season with the fifth-best pass defense in the league, according to numberFire's adjusted metrics.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- Patriots acquire wide receiver DeVante Parker in trade with Dolphins April 2nd, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Bills sign Duke Johnson Jr. to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Dolphins sign Raheem Mostert to one-year deal March 17th, 2022
- Free agent quarterback Teddy Bridgewater intends to sign one-year deal with Miami March 14th, 2022