Patriots' Jakobi Meyers (thigh) questionable versus Bills
New England Patriots wide receiver Jakobi Meyers (thigh) is listed as questionable on the final injury report for Saturday night's Wild Card game against the Buffalo Bills.
Meyers is expected to continue playing through his thigh injury on Saturday. He caught 6 passes for 59 yards on 8 targets versus the Bills in Week 16, part of an end-of-season finish where Meyers drew eight-plus targets in four straight games (team-high 26.3% target share).
numberFire's models project Meyers for 7.0 targets and 7.9 FanDuel points against the Bills.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Patriots' James White (hip) remains sidelined heading into training camp May 2nd, 2022
- Patriots acquire wide receiver DeVante Parker in trade with Dolphins April 2nd, 2022
- Pats' Jonnu Smith expected to participate in voluntary offseason program March 28th, 2022
- Patriots adding Hunter Henry to offseason haul March 16th, 2021
- Patriots sign former 49er Kendrick Bourne March 15th, 2021
- Pats continue signing spree, adding wide receiver Nelson Agholor March 15th, 2021