Tony Pollard (foot) a full participant for Cowboys on Wednesday
Dallas Cowboys running back Tony Pollard (foot) was a full participant at practice on Wednesday.
Pollard practiced in full on Wednesday and remains on track to be ready for Sunday's Wild Card clash with the 49ers. Our models expect him to handle 7.9 carries and 2.5 receptions against San Francisco.
Pollard's Sunday projection includes 35.0 rushing yards, 18.2 receiving yards, 0.37 touchdowns, and 8.7 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,700.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dallas' Dak Prescott feeling "pumped up" about healthy offseason April 24th, 2022
- Dallas inks receiver James Washington to one-year deal March 20th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup signs to five-year, $62.5 million contract March 14th, 2022
- Cowboys place franchise tag on Dalton Schultz March 9th, 2022
- Cowboys "close" to re-signing Michael Gallup (ACL) March 6th, 2022
- Rapoport: Cowboys will try to trade Amari Cooper March 6th, 2022