Eagles' Miles Sanders (hand) back at practice on Wednesday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Miles Sanders (hand) returned to practice on Wednesday ahead of Sunday's playoff game against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Sanders was limited on Wednesday in his first game back since injuring his hand in Week 16. Earlier in the week, Nick Sirianni said he expects to have all of the team's running backs available on Sunday. If Sanders is available, our models expect him to handle 12.8 carries and 2.0 receptions against Tampa Bay.
Sanders' Sunday projection includes 59.1 rushing yards, 13.5 receiving yards, 0.37 touchdowns, and 10.3 FanDuel points. His salary is $5,900.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Jalen Reagor 'buried' on Eagles depth chart, trade possible May 4th, 2022
- Titans' A.J. Brown traded to Eagles April 28th, 2022
- Eagles sign receiver Zach Pascal to one-year deal March 21st, 2022
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021