Boston Scott activated from Philadelphia's COVID-19 list on Monday
Philadelphia Eagles running back Boston Scott was activated from the COVID-19 reserve list on Monday.
Scott is on track to play in Philadelphia's Wild Card playoff showdown against the Tampa Bay Buccaneers after sitting out in Week 18.
In a matchup against numberFire's tenth ranked rush defense in the regular season, Scott's current projection includes 3.5 rushing attempts for 14.8 yards and 0.9 receptions for 6.6 yards.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Jalen Reagor 'buried' on Eagles depth chart, trade possible May 4th, 2022
- Titans' A.J. Brown traded to Eagles April 28th, 2022
- Eagles sign receiver Zach Pascal to one-year deal March 21st, 2022
- Eagles' Miles Sanders (knee) ruled out for Week 17's game against Washington January 1st, 2021
- Philadelphia's Dallas Goedert (ankle) sidelined for Week 17's contest against Washington January 1st, 2021