Falcons' Kyle Pitts (hamstring) active for Week 18
Atlanta Falcons tight end Kyle Pitts (hamstring) will play in Sunday's Week 18 game against the New Orleans Saints.
Pitts picked up a hamstring injury in the team's Week 17 loss to the Buffalo Bills, but not before cresting 1,000 receiving yards on the season, becoming the first rookie tight end to so in 60 years. With Mike Ditka's rookie tight end receiving record in sight, Pitts will enter today's game just 58 yards short of history.
Our models project Pitts, who has a $5,800 salary on FanDuel, to score 9.3 fantasy points in today's contest, with 56.6 yards (just shy of the record).
- Colts continue Nyheim Hines hype May 26th, 2022
- Jameis Winston (knee) active at Saints OTAs May 26th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Falcons release running back Mike Davis May 2nd, 2022
- Falcons draft quarterback Desmond Ridder at No. 74 April 29th, 2022
- Falcons draft Drake London eighth overall April 28th, 2022
- Falcons ink quarterback Marcus Mariota to two-year deal March 21st, 2022
- Falcons send quarterback Matt Ryan to Colts via trade March 21st, 2022