Texans' Brandin Cooks (knee) questionable to return in Week 18
Houston Texans receiver Brandin Cooks (knee) is questionable to return to Sunday's game against the Tennessee Titans.
Cooks picked up a knee injury in the first half of Sunday's game against the Titans, spending some time in the blue medical tent before testing the knee out on the a stationary bike on the sidelines. While it seems like a return in possible, it's equally possible that the Texans hold their "build-around" receiver out for the remainder of this afternoon's mostly-meaningless game.
Cooks has enjoyed a strong 2020 season despite playing with the worst quarterbacks of his career. The veteran receiver had 87 catches for 1,011 yards and 6 scores in 15 games before today's game, and has 3 catches for 26 yards against the Titans today as of this writing.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Texans reportedly agree to 1-year contract with Phillip Lindsay March 20th, 2021
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Texans sign center Justin Britt to 1-year $3.2 million deal March 6th, 2021