Pats' Damien Harris (hamstring) officially active for Week 18
New England Patriots running back Damien Harris (hamstring) is active for Sunday's Week 18 game against the Miami Dolphins.
Harris has been dealing with a hamstring issue over the past several weeks, but is healthy enough to suit up for today's contest against the Dolphins. The Patriots have already locked up a playoff berth, however, so they could end up managing their top back's snaps this afternoon.
Our models currently project Harris, who has a $7,400 salary on FanDuel, to score 10.3 fantasy points against the Dolphins.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Patriots' James White (hip) remains sidelined heading into training camp May 2nd, 2022
- Patriots acquire wide receiver DeVante Parker in trade with Dolphins April 2nd, 2022
- Pats' Jonnu Smith expected to participate in voluntary offseason program March 28th, 2022
- Patriots adding Hunter Henry to offseason haul March 16th, 2021
- Patriots sign former 49er Kendrick Bourne March 15th, 2021
- Pats continue signing spree, adding wide receiver Nelson Agholor March 15th, 2021