Lions' Jared Goff (thumb) officially active for Week 18
Detroit Lions quarterback Jared Goff (thumb) is officially active for the team's Week 18 game against the Green Bay Packers.
Goff has taken a beating so far in his first season with the Detroit Lions, and hasn't played since suffering his thumb injury back in Week 15. Still, the team and his teammates have praised Goff for his toughness, and he'll return to finish out the team's last game of the 2022 season.
Goff could benefit from the recent emergence of rookie receiver Amon-Ra St. Brown, who has given the passing game it's first true, reliable pass-catcher of the season. Goff has a $6,800 salary on FanDuel, but our models project him for just 13.7 fantasy points against a stingy Packers defense.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Lions trade up, draft Jameson Williams twelfth overall April 28th, 2022
- Lions exercise T.J. Hockenson 2023 option April 27th, 2022
- Detroit's Matthew Stafford (thumb/rib/ankle) questionable for Week 17's contest against Vikings January 1st, 2021