Football Team's Curtis Samuel (hamstring) out for Week 18
The Washington Football Team have ruled out receiver Curtis Samuel (hamstring) for their Week 18 game against the New York Giants.
It was a lost season for Samuel, who signed with the Football Team early on during free agency. After a brutal groin injury sidelined him for the entirety of the offseason and a significant part of the regular season, he suffered a hamstring injury in Week 14 that, as of today, officially ended his season.
Samuel played in just five games in 2021, and totaled only 84 offensive snaps as he dealt with his unfortunate series of injuries. The dynamic offensive weapon enjoyed a breakout 2020 season in which he totaled 1,051 scrimmage yards and scored 5 touchdowns, but will have to wait until 2022 to build on that campaign after this year's lost season.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Commanders select Jahan Dotson with No. 16 pick April 29th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin to sit out on-field activities amidst contract negotiation with Commanders April 18th, 2022
- Commanders acquire Carson Wentz in trade with Colts March 9th, 2022
- Ryan Fitzpatrick signs with Football Team for $10 million March 16th, 2021
- Rapoport: Alex Smith, Washington to part ways March 1st, 2021
- Football Team's Terry McLaurin (ankle) pushing to play Week 17 January 2nd, 2021