Michael Carter (concussion) available for Jets' Week 18 matchup against Bills
New York Jets running back Michael Carter (concussion) is not listed on Week 18's injury report against the Buffalo Bills.
Carter will suit up for New York' season finale after the Jets'' rookie back was able to receive clearance from concussion protocol. In a tough matchup against numberFire's ninth rated rush defense, our models project Carter to score 11.5 FanDuel points.
Carter's projection includes 13.3 rushing attempts for 58.2 yards and 2.8 receptions for 22.9 yards.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Jets select running back Breece Hall at No. 36 after trade with Giants April 29th, 2022
- Jets draft Garrett Wilson tenth overall April 28th, 2022
- Tight end C.J. Uzomah to sign three-year contract with Jets March 14th, 2022
- Jets re-sign receiver Braxton Berrios to two-year deal March 14th, 2022
- Jets sign wide receiver Corey Davis to three-year deal March 15th, 2021