Elijah Mitchell (knee) not listed on 49ers' Week 18 injury report
San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (knee) is available for Week 18's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Mitchell will be active for San Francisco's crucial divisional contest after limited participation in Thursday's practice. In a matchup against a Rams' unit ranked eighth in rush defense. numberFire's models project Mitchell to score 12.0 FanDuel points.
Mitchell's Week 18 projection includes 15.7 rushing attempts for 67.7 yards and 1.7 receptions for 10.9 yards.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Maaddi: San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) 'believes he'll be ready for training camp' April 21st, 2022
- Hughes: 49ers reportedly have 'zero intention of trading' Deebo Samuel despite recent request April 20th, 2022
- Schefter: Deebo Samuel won't participate in 49ers' offseason programs April 19th, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel not expected to participate in offseason work pending new contract April 18th, 2022
- Giants' Heliot Ramos riding pine Monday April 11th, 2022
- Frank Gore planning to retire a 49er after 16-year career April 3rd, 2022