Braxton Berrios (quad) out for Jets' Week 18 matchup against Bills
New York Jets wide receiver Braxton Berrios (quad) was placed on injured reserve on Friday.
Berrios will not be available after New York's emerging wideout suffered a quad injury in Week 17. If active, expect Jamison Crowder to see a large target share in Sunday's divisional matchup against a Buffalo Bills' team rated first in pass defense per numberFire's power rankings.
Crowder's Week 17 projection includes 4.3 receptions for 43.2 yards on 7.5 targets.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Jets select running back Breece Hall at No. 36 after trade with Giants April 29th, 2022
- Jets draft Garrett Wilson tenth overall April 28th, 2022
- Tight end C.J. Uzomah to sign three-year contract with Jets March 14th, 2022
- Jets re-sign receiver Braxton Berrios to two-year deal March 14th, 2022
- Jets sign wide receiver Corey Davis to three-year deal March 15th, 2021