Nelson Agholor (concussion) available for Patriots in Week 18
New England Patriots wide receiver Nelson Agholor (concussion) is available for Week 18's game against the Miami Dolphins.
Agholor will not carry an injury designation into Sunday's clash with Miami and is expected to be available to face the Dolphins. Our models expect him to see 4.6 targets against Miami.
Agholor's Week 18 projection includes 2.7 receptions, 38.6 yards, 0.21 touchdowns, and 6.5 FanDuel points.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Patriots' James White (hip) remains sidelined heading into training camp May 2nd, 2022
- Patriots acquire wide receiver DeVante Parker in trade with Dolphins April 2nd, 2022
- Pats' Jonnu Smith expected to participate in voluntary offseason program March 28th, 2022
- Patriots adding Hunter Henry to offseason haul March 16th, 2021
- Patriots sign former 49er Kendrick Bourne March 15th, 2021
- Pats continue signing spree, adding wide receiver Nelson Agholor March 15th, 2021