Marquise Brown (ankle) non-participant in Ravens' Thursday session
Baltimore Ravens wide receiver Marquise Brown (ankle) did not practice on Thursday.
Brown's absence is a concerning sign after Baltimore's speedy wideout was not listed on Wednesday's injury report. Expect Rashod Bateman to see a higher target share if Brown is not able to suit up for Week 18's contest against the Pittsburgh Steelers.
Brown's current Week 18 projection includes 4.9 receptions for 53.6 yards on 7.8 targets.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Arizona's DeAndre Hopkins (PED) suspended for six games May 2nd, 2022
- Cardinals acquire Marquise Brown in trade with Ravens April 28th, 2022
- Cardinals pick up Kyler Murray fifth-year option April 28th, 2022
- Keim on Kyler Murray's potential trade possibility: 'Zero chance' April 21st, 2022
- Tight end Zach Ertz re-signs with Cardinals March 14th, 2022