Jets' Braxton Berrios (quad) DNP again Thursday
New York Jets wide receiver Braxton Berrios (quad) did not practice again Thursday for Week 18 versus the Buffalo Bills.
Berrios injured his quad late in the Jets' loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and he has missed consecutive practices to start Week 18. Jamison Crowder (calf) should see an uptick in targets if he returns and Berrios is ruled out.
numberFire's models currently project Berrios for 5.0 targets versus the Bills.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Jets select running back Breece Hall at No. 36 after trade with Giants April 29th, 2022
- Jets draft Garrett Wilson tenth overall April 28th, 2022
- Tight end C.J. Uzomah to sign three-year contract with Jets March 14th, 2022
- Jets re-sign receiver Braxton Berrios to two-year deal March 14th, 2022
- Jets sign wide receiver Corey Davis to three-year deal March 15th, 2021