Packers' Davante Adams expecting to sit early Week 18
Green Bay Packers wide receiver Davante Adams said he doesn't expect to playing the entire Week 18 game against the Detroit Lions on Sunday.
The Packers are locked into the No. 1 seed, but head coach Matt LaFleur indicated the starters will still play in some capacity. Rookie wide receiver Amari Rodgers could be more involved if Adams and others only play a few series.
numberFire's models project Adams for 3.5 targets in Week 18.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021