Jamison Crowder (calf) practicing again Thursday for Jets
New York Jets wide receiver Jamison Crowder (calf) practiced on a limited basis again Thursday for Week 18 against the Buffalo Bills.
Crowder appears set to play in the Jets' last game of the season after missing the last two contests. Braxton Berrios (quad) has been out for back-to-back practices, so Crowder could see a large amount of targets versus the Bills.
numberFire's models currently project Crowder for 6.5 targets if he and Berrios are both active.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Bills sign wideout Jamison Crowder to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Free agent running back Matt Breida signs with Giants March 21st, 2022
- Bills release Cole Beasley March 17th, 2022
- Free agency market for Bills' Mitchell Trubisky gaining steam March 6th, 2022
- Bills sign safety Micah Hyde to 2-year contract extension March 5th, 2021
- Buffalo's Cole Beasley (knee) will not play in Week 17's contest against Miami January 1st, 2021