Robby Anderson (quad) absent from Panthers practice
Carolina Panthers wide receiver Robby Anderson (quad) did not practice again Thursday for Week 18 versus the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
Anderson has missed both practices to start the week. The Panthers placed rookie Terrace Marshall (foot) on injured reserve and Shi Smith on the COVID list this week, so there may not be any capable bodies available behind D.J. Moore.
numberFire's models currently project Anderson for 6.8 targets in Week 18.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Baker Mayfield doesn't appear at Browns' voluntary workouts April 19th, 2022
- Panthers' Robby Anderson drawing interest from Patriots March 6th, 2022
- Carolina's Mike Davis (ankle) will not play in Week 17's matchup against Saints January 1st, 2021