Mark Ingram (knee) on track for Saints in Week 18
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram (knee) is practicing for Week 18 against the Atlanta Falcons.
Ingram sat out last week, but he appears on track for Sunday's matchup with the Falcons. Alvin Kamara will not be leaned on as heavily with Ingram active.
numberFire's models project Ingram for 7.8 touches and Kamara for 19.7 touches in Week 18. The Falcons are ranked 24th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the running back position this season.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Saints' Michael Thomas still has "a few hurdles" to climb in return from ankle injury May 6th, 2022
- Saints trade up, select Chris Olave eleventh overall April 28th, 2022
- Saints re-sign receiver Tre'Quan Smith March 28th, 2022
- Saints and quarterback Jameis Winston agree to two-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Saints restructure Michael Thomas' contract February 27th, 2022
- Saints re-sign Jameis Winston to one-year contract March 15th, 2021