49ers' Elijah Mitchell (knee) DNP on Wednesday
San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (knee) did not practice on Wednesday ahead of Week 18's game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Mitchell returned to action in Week 17 after missing three games with a knee injury and handled 23 total touches. Wednesday's absence could be a maintenance day. Thursday and Friday's practice reports will provide more information. Our models expect Mitchell to handle 15.7 carries and 1.7 receptions against the Rams.
Mitchell's Week 18 projection includes 67.7 rushing yards, 0.55 touchdowns, and 12.0 FanDuel points. His salary is $7,800.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Maaddi: San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) 'believes he'll be ready for training camp' April 21st, 2022
- Hughes: 49ers reportedly have 'zero intention of trading' Deebo Samuel despite recent request April 20th, 2022
- Schefter: Deebo Samuel won't participate in 49ers' offseason programs April 19th, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel not expected to participate in offseason work pending new contract April 18th, 2022
- Giants' Heliot Ramos riding pine Monday April 11th, 2022