Kyle Pitts (hamstring) DNP for Falcons Wednesday
Atlanta Falcons tight end Kyle Pitts (hamstring) did not practice Wednesday for Week 18 against the New Orleans Saints.
Pitts injured his hamstring in the first half of last week's loss to the Buffalo Bills. Hayden Hurst will play more snaps if Pitts is ruled out for the Falcons' final game of the season.
numberFire's models project Pitts for 7.2 targets in Week 18.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Falcons release running back Mike Davis May 2nd, 2022
- Falcons draft quarterback Desmond Ridder at No. 74 April 29th, 2022
- Falcons draft Drake London eighth overall April 28th, 2022
- Falcons ink quarterback Marcus Mariota to two-year deal March 21st, 2022
- Falcons send quarterback Matt Ryan to Colts via trade March 21st, 2022