Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) remains idle at Broncos practice
Denver Broncos quarterback Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) did not practice Tuesday for Week 18 against the Kansas City Chiefs.
Bridgewater has been inactive since suffering a concussion in Week 15, so the Broncos are unlikely to have him return for the final game of the season. Drew Lock is headed for a third straight start to close out the 2021 campaign for Denver.
numberFire's models project Lock for 13.6 FanDuel points versus the Chiefs and he has a $6,500 salary in Week 18. The Chiefs have the No. 15 pass defense in our adjusted metrics for the season.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- Patriots acquire wide receiver DeVante Parker in trade with Dolphins April 2nd, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Bills sign Duke Johnson Jr. to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Dolphins sign Raheem Mostert to one-year deal March 17th, 2022
- Free agent quarterback Teddy Bridgewater intends to sign one-year deal with Miami March 14th, 2022