Cowboys' Michael Gallup suffered clean ACL tear, will make full recovery
Dallas Cowboys wide receiver Michael Gallup suffered a clean ACL tear in the team's Week 17 loss to the Arizona Cardinals and is expected to make a full recovery according to Ian Rapoport.
The receiver's 2021 season is unfortunately over, but he is expected to make a full recovery. Given how late in the year Gallup suffered the injury, it is possible that he misses time at the beginning of the 2022 season.
Gallup's season started slowly after he suffered a calf strain in Week 1, but he remained a critical part of the Cowboys' exciting pass offense whenever he was available. He'll finish his fourth (and possibly final) season as a Cowboy with 35 catches for 445 yards and 2 touchdowns.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dallas' Dak Prescott feeling "pumped up" about healthy offseason April 24th, 2022
- Dallas inks receiver James Washington to one-year deal March 20th, 2022
- Cowboys' Michael Gallup signs to five-year, $62.5 million contract March 14th, 2022
- Cowboys place franchise tag on Dalton Schultz March 9th, 2022
- Cowboys "close" to re-signing Michael Gallup (ACL) March 6th, 2022
- Rapoport: Cowboys will try to trade Amari Cooper March 6th, 2022