Update: Broncos' Drew Lock (shoulder) returns to Week 17 game
Denver Broncos quarterback Drew Lock (shoulder) has returned to Sunday's Week 17 game against the Los Angeles Chargers.
Lock exited Sunday's contest in the first quarter with an injury to the shoulder of his throwing arm, but returned after a series. With Lock back, Brett Rypien will return to the bench.
The Broncos quarterbacks are a combined 3 completion on 8 attempts for 59 yards so far in Week 17.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Carroll on Seahawks adding another quarterback: 'I don’t see us making a trade for anybody at all' May 5th, 2022
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (foot) running again May 2nd, 2022
- Seahawks draft running back Kenneth Walker at No. 41 April 29th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Lombardo: Seahawks 'very much in the mix' for Baker Mayfield April 24th, 2022
- Condotta: 'The Seahawks remain unclear if or when' Chris Carson (neck) will return April 22nd, 2022