Patriots' Damien Harris (hamstring) questionable to return in Week 17
New England Patriots running back Damien Harris is questionable to return to Sunday's Week 17 game against the Jacksonville Jaguars with a hamstring injury.
Harris has been dealing with a hamstring issue since the team's big win over the Buffalo Bills in Week 13, and appeared to suffer a reaggravation in today's game against the Jaguars. Hopefully the team is simply playing it safe with their starter in light of the current 44 to 3 score.
Harris was on fire in the first half, taking 9 carries for 35 yards and 2 touchdowns while adding another 12 yards on his sole catch.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Patriots' James White (hip) remains sidelined heading into training camp May 2nd, 2022
- Patriots acquire wide receiver DeVante Parker in trade with Dolphins April 2nd, 2022
- Pats' Jonnu Smith expected to participate in voluntary offseason program March 28th, 2022
- Patriots adding Hunter Henry to offseason haul March 16th, 2021
- Patriots sign former 49er Kendrick Bourne March 15th, 2021
- Pats continue signing spree, adding wide receiver Nelson Agholor March 15th, 2021