Saints' Mark Ingram (knee) considered unlikely to play in Week 17
New Orleans Saints running back Mark Ingram, who is questionable with a knee injury, is not expected to play in the team's Week 17 game against the Carolina Panthers.
Ingram played just over half of the Saints' snaps in Week 16, but barely saw any action (just four carries) as he spelled Alvin Kamara. After picking up a knee injury in practice earlier this week, he is now trending towards missing the team's Week 17 tilt with the Panthers.
If Ingram misses today's game, expect Alvin Kamara to see the bulk of the running back workload with Tony Jones Jr. mixing in occasionally. Kamara has a $9,200 salary on FanDuel and is projected to score 15.9 fantasy points against the Panthers.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Saints' Michael Thomas still has "a few hurdles" to climb in return from ankle injury May 6th, 2022
- Saints trade up, select Chris Olave eleventh overall April 28th, 2022
- Saints re-sign receiver Tre'Quan Smith March 28th, 2022
- Saints and quarterback Jameis Winston agree to two-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Saints restructure Michael Thomas' contract February 27th, 2022
- Saints re-sign Jameis Winston to one-year contract March 15th, 2021