Elijah Mitchell (knee) expected to play in 49ers' Week 17 tilt
San Francisco 49ers running back Elijah Mitchell (knee) is expected to play in Sunday's Week 17 game against the Houston Texans.
Mitchell hasn't been able to play since Week 13 after suffering a knee injury in the team's loss to the Seattle Seahawks, but it looks like he'll be available for today's game against the Texans. Mitchell has operated as the 49ers' workhorse running back whenever he has been healthy this season, and should seize a significant share of the workload back from teammate Jeff Wilson Jr. this week.
Our models project Mitchell, who has a $7,800 salary on FanDuel, to score 11.5 fantasy points against a Texans defense that has allowed at least 100 rushing yards to their opponents in all but 3 games this season.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Maaddi: San Francisco's Jimmy Garoppolo (shoulder) 'believes he'll be ready for training camp' April 21st, 2022
- Hughes: 49ers reportedly have 'zero intention of trading' Deebo Samuel despite recent request April 20th, 2022
- Schefter: Deebo Samuel won't participate in 49ers' offseason programs April 19th, 2022
- 49ers' Deebo Samuel not expected to participate in offseason work pending new contract April 18th, 2022
- Giants' Heliot Ramos riding pine Monday April 11th, 2022
- Frank Gore planning to retire a 49er after 16-year career April 3rd, 2022