Pat Freiermuth (concussion) not listed on Steelers' Week 17 injury report
Pittsburgh Steelers tight end Pat Freiermuth (concussion) is not listed on Week 17's injury report against the Cleveland Browns.
Freiermuth is expected to return after Pittsburgh's rookie tight end missed one game with a concussion. In a matchup against numberFire's 14th rated pass defense, our models project Freiermuth to score 5.7 FanDuel points.
Freiermuth's Week 17 projection includes 3.2 receptions for 29.5 yards on 4.6 targets.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Pittsburgh picks Kenny Pickett at No. 20 April 29th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Steelers sign quarterback Mitchell Trubisky to two-year deal March 14th, 2022
- Packers' Aaron Rodgers narrowing down choices for 2022 destination March 6th, 2022
- Steelers reportedly resign JuJu Smith-Schuster to 1-year, $8 million deal March 19th, 2021
- Steelers place Eric Ebron on reserve/COVID-19 list January 2nd, 2021