Giants' Kadarius Toney (shoulder) out for Week 17
New York Giants wide receiver Kadarius Toney (shoulder) has been ruled out of Week 17's game against the Chicago Bears.
Toney returned to action in Week 16 after missing multiple games, but a shoulder injury forced him to miss practice this week and will not force him to miss the sixth game of his rookie season. With the Giants missing several of their starters at wide receiver, Kenny Golladay should be the focal point of New York's passing attack on Sunday.
The Giants are 5.5-point underdogs against the Bears in Week 17. Their implied team total of 15.75 points is the fifth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Austin Slater sitting for San Francisco Sunday May 8th, 2022
- Giants decline Daniel Jones' 2023 option April 28th, 2022
- Kadarius Toney arrives to Giants' voluntary workouts April 25th, 2022
- Giants reportedly looking to trade Kadarius Toney April 24th, 2022
- Rapoport: Saquon Barkley not expected to be traded by Giants March 6th, 2022
- Anderson: Giants reportedly sign Kenny Golladay to 4-year, $40 million guaranteed contract March 20th, 2021