Dalvin Cook (illness) full participant in Vikings' Thursday practice
Minnesota Vikings running back Dalvin Cook (illness) fully practiced on Thursday.
Cook's full participation puts him on track to play in Week 17's clash against the Green Bay Packers after a one-game absence for health protocol reasons. In a matchup against numberFire's 30th rated rush defense, our models project Cook to score 15.3 FanDuel points.
Cook's projection includes 16.6 rushing attempts for 78.2 yards and 3.2 receptions for 24.3 yards.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Minnesota's Irv Smith (knee) 'expects to be full go by training camp' April 24th, 2022
- Quarterback Kirk Cousins signs one-year extension with Vikings March 14th, 2022
- Alexander Mattison (concussion) not listed on Minnesota's Week 17 injury report January 1st, 2021