Baltimore's Lamar Jackson (ankle) limited on Wednesday
Baltimore Ravens quarterback Lamar Jackson (ankle) was a limited participant in Wednesday's practice.
Today's limited session was Jackson's first practice since Baltimore's star quarterback suffered his ankle injury in Week 14. Expect Tyler Huntley to start under center if Jackson is ruled out for Week 17's matchup against a Los Angeles Rams' unit ranked tenth in overall defense per numberFire's power ratings.
Jackson's current Week 17 projection includes 21.7 completions for 244.2 yards and 1.5 touchdowns and 9.1 rushing attempts for 49.6 yards.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Cardinals acquire Marquise Brown in trade with Ravens April 28th, 2022
- Ravens' J.K. Dobbins (ACL) could begin camp on PUP list March 28th, 2022
- Baltimore's Mark Ingram (illness) fully practices on Friday, questionable for Week 17 January 1st, 2021
- Ravens' Gus Edwards (back) questionable for Week 17's game against Bengals January 1st, 2021