Raiders' Darren Waller placed on reserve/COVID list
Las Vegas Raiders tight end Darren Waller has been placed on the reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 17's game against the Indianapolis Colts.
The Raiders were hopeful that Waller could return to practice on Wednesday after missing nearly a month with a knee injury, but he has been placed on the reserve/COVID list and will remain sidelined. He has not been officially ruled out for Sunday yet, but all signs are pointing to another week on the sideline with Foster Moreau continuing to see an increased role.
The Raiders are 6.5-point underdogs against the Colts in Week 17. Their implied team total of 19.0 points is the ninth-lowest team total on Sunday's main slate, according to numberFire's DFS Heat Map.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- Rapoport: Raiders reportedly release offensive guard Richie Incognito March 6th, 2021