Vikings' Adam Thielen (ankle surgery) placed on IR
The Minnesota Vikings placed wide receiver Adam Thielen (ankle) on injured reserve.
Thielen reportedly underwent ankle surgery on Tuesday and he is looking at a recovery timeline of about a month. That means the veteran wideout will likely only be able to return if the Vikings make a deep playoff run. In the meantime, K.J. Osborn will work behind Justin Jefferson as the Vikings' clear second wideout.
The Packers defense is a run-funnel, per numberFire's adjusted metrics, as they rank second-worst against the run and fourth-best versus the pass.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Minnesota's Irv Smith (knee) 'expects to be full go by training camp' April 24th, 2022
- Quarterback Kirk Cousins signs one-year extension with Vikings March 14th, 2022
- Alexander Mattison (concussion) not listed on Minnesota's Week 17 injury report January 1st, 2021