Rams' Darrell Henderson (MCL) headed to injured reserve
Los Angeles Rams running back Darrell Henderson suffered an MCL sprain in Sunday's Week 17 victory over the Minnesota Vikings and will be placed on the injured reserve.
Being placed on the injured reserve ends Henderson's 2021 regular season, but he'll be eligible to return in the playoffs if the Rams survive long enough. His absence opens up a massive opportunity for teammate Sony Michel, but also opens a window for Cam Akers (Achilles) to work back onto the field.
Henderson's 2021 campaign started off hot, but cooled off as the season progressed; he had all but ceded the starting job to Michel by Week 16. His 2021 season saw him rush the ball 149 times for 688 yards and 5 scores, while catching 29 of 40 targets for 196 yards and an additional 3 touchdowns.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Matthew Stafford signs four-year contract extension with Rams March 20th, 2022
- Rams send Robert Woods (ACL) to Titans for sixth-round pick March 20th, 2022
- Allen Robinson signs with Rams March 17th, 2022
- Rams' Robert Woods (ACL) expected to return for training camp March 7th, 2022
- Rams' Sean McVay would like to re-sign Odell Beckham March 6th, 2022
- Rapoport: Rams' Odell Beckham suffered apparent torn ACL in Super Bowl victory February 14th, 2022