'Phins place Albert Wilson on reserve/COVID list ahead of Week 16 game
The Miami Dolphins have placed wide receiver Albert Wilson on the reserve/COVID list ahead of their Week 16 game against the New Orleans Saints
Wilson, who has played roughly half of the team's offensive snaps over the past five weeks, will miss the team's Monday night game against the Saints. His absence coincides with teammate Jaylen Waddle's return from the reserve/COVID list after missing Week 15's game against the New York Jets.
Waddle, who has a $6,900 salary on FanDuel, is currently projected to score 11 fantasy points against the Saints this week. The explosive rookie has averaged 6.6 targets and 65.3 yards per game this season, and leads his team in all receiving categories.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- Patriots acquire wide receiver DeVante Parker in trade with Dolphins April 2nd, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Bills sign Duke Johnson Jr. to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Dolphins sign Raheem Mostert to one-year deal March 17th, 2022
- Free agent quarterback Teddy Bridgewater intends to sign one-year deal with Miami March 14th, 2022