Mike Williams placed on reserve/COVID-19 list for Chargers
Los Angeles Chargers wide receiver Mike Williams has been placed on the team's reserve/COVID-19 list, according to Ian Rapoport of NFL Network.
Williams and backup tight end Donald Parham Jr. have both been placed on the COVID list. Both will not play in the team's Week 16 game against the Houston Texans. Expect more targets for Keenan Allen, Joshua Palmer and Jared Cook.
In 14 games this season, Williams has 64 catches for 964 yards and 7 touchdowns.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Chargers sign tight end Gerald Everett to two-year deal March 21st, 2022
- Mike Williams signs three-year contract to remain with Chargers March 9th, 2022
- Chargers "aren’t going to let Mike Williams go", could use franchise tag March 6th, 2022
- Texans sign Tyrod Taylor to one-year deal worth up to $12.5 million March 16th, 2021
- Chargers' Hunter Henry (COVID-19 reserve) remains sidelined in Week 17 January 1st, 2021