Vikings' Dalvin Cook added to COVID list
The Minnesota Vikings placed running back Dalvin Cook on the reserve/COVID list.
Cook is now uncertain for Week 16 against the Los Angeles Rams and potentially Week 17 versus the Green Bay Packers. Alexander Mattison, who was activated off the COVID list Wednesday, will fill in as the Vikings' lead back if Cook is unavailable agains the Rams.
numberFire's models project Cook for 20.9 touches and 16.5 FanDuel points in Week 16. Mattison is averaging 29.7 touches when Cook is inactive this season. The Rams have the seventh-best run defense in the NFL, according to our adjusted metrics.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Vikings plan to activate Irv Smith (ankle) off injured reserve January 6th, 2023
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) available for Week 11's matchup versus Dallas November 18th, 2022
- Minnesota's Justin Jefferson (toe) limited again on Thursday November 17th, 2022
- Justin Jefferson (toe) limited in Minnesota's Wednesday practice November 16th, 2022
- Vikings' T.J. Hockenson to 'play a lot' in Week 9 November 6th, 2022
- Vikings' Irv Smith Jr. (ankle) expected to miss 8-10 weeks November 1st, 2022