Broncos' Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) out for Week 16
Denver Broncos quarterback Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) has been ruled out of Week 16's game against the Las Vegas Raiders.
Bridgewater has been officially ruled out for Sunday's clash with the Raiders. Drew Lock is expected to start in his place. Our models expect Lock to complete 19.8 passes on 32.2 attempts against Las Vegas.
Lock's Week 16 projection includes 211.5 yards, 1.1 touchdowns, 1.0 interceptions, and 13.2 FanDuel points. His salary is $6,600.
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) returns to Wild Card clash with Bills January 15th, 2023
- Dolphins' Jaylen Waddle (shoulder) questionable to return against Buffalo January 15th, 2023
- Dolphins' Teddy Bridgewater (knee, finger) active as backup versus Buffalo January 15th, 2023
- Schefter: Tua Tagovailoa (concussion) expected to remain starter for Dolphins in 2023 January 15th, 2023
- Miami's Teddy Bridgewater (knee/finger) questionable for Sunday's Wild Card contest January 13th, 2023