Tyler Lockett (COVID) officially out Tuesday night for Seahawks
Seattle Seahawks wide receiver Tyler Lockett (COVID) is officially out for Week 15 against the Los Angeles Rams on Tuesday night.
Lockett was unable to clear protocols in time. Freddie Swain and D'Wayne Eskridge figure to split Lockett's snaps while D.K. Metcalf and Gerald Everett should soak up additional targets.
numberFire's models project Metcalf to lead the Seahawks with 8.9 targets on Tuesday, followed by Everett (5.3) and Swain (5.2). The Rams entered Week 15 with the No. 19 pass defense in our schedule-adjusted power rankings.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Carroll on Seahawks adding another quarterback: 'I don’t see us making a trade for anybody at all' May 5th, 2022
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (foot) running again May 2nd, 2022
- Seahawks draft running back Kenneth Walker at No. 41 April 29th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Lombardo: Seahawks 'very much in the mix' for Baker Mayfield April 24th, 2022
- Condotta: 'The Seahawks remain unclear if or when' Chris Carson (neck) will return April 22nd, 2022