Seahawks' Alex Collins (COVID) inactive Week 15
Seattle Seahawks running back Alex Collins (COVID) is out for Tuesday night's Week 15 game against the Los Angeles Rams.
Collins was unable to clear protocols in time, but he is reportedly vaccinated and expected to return for Week 16 against the Chicago Bears. Rashaad Penny will lead the Seahawks' backfield again Tuesday night, with DeeJay Dallas possibly mixing in here and there. Adrian Peterson wasn't called up from the practice squad for Tuesday's game.
numberFire's models project Penny to lead the Seahawks with 12.5 carries and 13.5 touches on Tuesday. The Rams are ranked 15th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the running back position this season.
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Falcons acquire Bryan Edwards in trade with Las Vegas May 13th, 2022
- D.J. Chark (ankle) full participant at Lions workouts May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' Jerry Jeudy to be released on bond May 13th, 2022
- Broncos' K.J. Hamler wants "Tyler Lockett role" for Russell Wilson May 11th, 2022
- Carroll on Seahawks adding another quarterback: 'I don’t see us making a trade for anybody at all' May 5th, 2022
- Seahawks' D.K. Metcalf (foot) running again May 2nd, 2022
- Seahawks draft running back Kenneth Walker at No. 41 April 29th, 2022
- Rapoport: Baker Mayfield likely sticking with Browns through draft April 25th, 2022
- Lombardo: Seahawks 'very much in the mix' for Baker Mayfield April 24th, 2022
- Condotta: 'The Seahawks remain unclear if or when' Chris Carson (neck) will return April 22nd, 2022