Chiefs place Tyreek Hill on reserve/COVID-19 list
The Kansas City Chiefs placed wide receiver Tyreek Hill on the reserve/COVID-19 list.
The Chiefs have placed Hill and Travis Kelce on the reserve list in consecutive days, along with tight end Blake Bell, defensive back Rashad Fenton, and kicker Harrison Butker. The NFL could wind up postponing the Chiefs' Week 16 matchup with the Pittsburgh Steelers a couple days if more players land in protocols.
Hill and Kelce have accounted for half of the Chiefs' target share this season, with Hill leading the way at 27.1%. The Steelers are ranked 16th in FanDuel points allowed per game to the wide receiver position.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- Patriots acquire wide receiver DeVante Parker in trade with Dolphins April 2nd, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Bills sign Duke Johnson Jr. to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Dolphins sign Raheem Mostert to one-year deal March 17th, 2022
- Free agent quarterback Teddy Bridgewater intends to sign one-year deal with Miami March 14th, 2022