Chiefs' Travis Kelce lands on reserve/COVID list
Kansas City Chiefs tight end Travis Kelce has been placed on the reserve/COVID list.
Kelce is vaccinated, Schefter reports, so there's a chance the star tight end clears the protocols in time for Sunday's Week 16 game against the Pittsburgh Steelers. His status will be worth watching during the week.
Kelce had a career game in Week 15, catching the game-winning touchdown to best the Los Angeles Chargers in overtime. He exploded for 36.1 fantasy points off of 10 catches, 191 yards, and 2 scores.
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa clears concussion protocol February 1st, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) sits out Chiefs practice Wednesday February 1st, 2023
- Tom Brady announces second retirement February 1st, 2023
- 49ers' Brock Purdy dealing with torn UCL injury; expected to miss six months January 30th, 2023
- Kadarius Toney (ankle) questionable to return for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Justin Watson (illness) won't play for Chiefs in AFC Championship Game January 29th, 2023
- Kansas City's Kadarius Toney (ankle/hamstring) saids he is "definitely" playing in Super Bowl February 7th, 2023
- Mecole Hardman (pelvis) lands on Chiefs' IR ahead of Super Bowl February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Clyde Edwards-Helaire (ankle) officially activated off injured reserve February 6th, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) unlikely to play in Super Bowl February 2nd, 2023
- Chiefs' Mecole Hardman (pelvis) idle for Wednesday practice February 1st, 2023
- JuJu Smith-Schuster (knee) DNP for Chiefs' first Super Bowl practice February 1st, 2023