Miami's Will Fuller (finger) will not return in 2021 season
Miami Dolphins wide receiver Will Fuller suffered a setback with his finger injury and will not return in the 2021 NFL season.
Fuller signed a one-year contract with the 'Phins heading into the season, but between injuries and a personal matter was able to appear in just two games this season. It seems likely that he'll sign with another team during the 2022 offseason.
Fuller caught 4 passes for 26 yards in the Dolphins' short-game passing offense this season, but has shown upside as a field-stretcher throughout his career. His final season with the Houston Texans saw him in a featured role, with which he accumulated 53 catches for 879 yards and 8 scores in just 11 games.
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Jarvis Landry signs with New Orleans May 13th, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- Patriots acquire wide receiver DeVante Parker in trade with Dolphins April 2nd, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Bills sign Duke Johnson Jr. to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Dolphins sign Raheem Mostert to one-year deal March 17th, 2022
- Free agent quarterback Teddy Bridgewater intends to sign one-year deal with Miami March 14th, 2022