Broncos not currently considering injured reserve for Teddy Bridgewater (concussion)
The Denver Broncos are reportedly not considering the injured reserve for quarterback Teddy Bridgewater (concussion) at this time.
Bridgewater took a scary fall during the team's Week 15 game against the Cincinnati Bengals, but has since been evaluated and discharged from a local hospital with a concussion. While he seems likely to miss the team's upcoming Week 16 game against the Las Vegas Raiders, the team is reportedly not considering placing him on the injured reserve at this time (which would force him to miss three games).
The Broncos would be expected to start Drew Lock at quarterback if Bridgewater misses any time. Lock filled in after Bridgewater's injury, completing 6 of 12 passes for 88 yards and a touchdown.
- Titans' Derrick Henry (foot) "looked terrific" in spring practices June 26th, 2022
- Breece Hall ahead of Michael Carter in Jets' backfield June 24th, 2022
- Buccaneers' Russell Gage expected to step in as No. 2 WR June 24th, 2022
- DeMarcus Robinson could be fifth on Raiders' depth chart June 24th, 2022
- Auman: 'Wouldn't be surprised' if Tampa Bay's Chris Godwin (knee) opens season on PUP list June 24th, 2022
- Saints' Alvin Kamara anticipating 6-game suspension June 24th, 2022
- Dolphins' Tua Tagovailoa anticipating more downfield passing in 2022-23 season June 2nd, 2022
- Dolphins sign running back Sony Michel May 9th, 2022
- Patriots acquire wide receiver DeVante Parker in trade with Dolphins April 2nd, 2022
- Chiefs dealing Tyreek Hill to Dolphins for 6 draft picks March 23rd, 2022
- Bills sign Duke Johnson Jr. to one-year contract March 21st, 2022
- Dolphins sign Raheem Mostert to one-year deal March 17th, 2022