Dolphins' Phillip Lindsay tests positive for COVID-19
Miami Dolphins running back Phillip Lindsay has tested positive for COVID-19, joining teammates Myles Gaskin and Salvon Ammed on the reserve/COVID list, Tom Pelissero reports.
Pelissero also added that all three backs are vaccinated against the novel coronavirus, meaning that any one of them could get cleared for Sunday's Week 15 game against the New York Jets if they are able to produce two consecutive negative tests within 24 hours of each other. If all of Gaskin, Ahmed, and Lindsay sit out in Week 15, the Dolphins may look to elevate Duke Johnson or Gerrid Doaks from the practice squad.
Any of the Dolphins backs are worth consideration in fantasy in Week 15 due to their soft matchup against the Jets, who rank first in the league in fantasy points allowed to opposing backs with 31.6, 5 more points than the second-worst team against fantasy backs.
- Jameis Winston (knee) active at Saints OTAs May 26th, 2022
- Terry McLaurin (contract) absent for Commander OTAs May 24th, 2022
- Kyler Murray expected to be at Cardinals mandatory minicamp May 24th, 2022
- Jaguars' Travis Etienne (foot) a "full-go" for offseason program May 23rd, 2022
- Elijah Mitchell viewed as 49ers' top back May 23rd, 2022
- Browns' Deshaun Watson reportedly meeting with league this week May 16th, 2022
- Colts continue Nyheim Hines hype May 26th, 2022
- Reich: Colts 'will see how things play out with' T.Y. Hilton April 20th, 2022
- Falcons send quarterback Matt Ryan to Colts via trade March 21st, 2022
- Mo Alie-Cox signs three-year deal with Colts March 14th, 2022
- Commanders acquire Carson Wentz in trade with Colts March 9th, 2022
- Colts tight end Jack Doyle officially retires March 7th, 2022